Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Here's an email we got this week from J, in CT.


... this is what it says:

fook yah.

Thank you for making such good boards, I really mean that. You guys save me a ton of money. Before I bought your deck, I went through 4 decks in 6 weeks...that's $200+ from my skate shop (I still make sure to go there for wheels and stuff though, it's a great shop!)

But yea, my 8.88 is falling apart and has pretty much no tail left but I can still skate it which is amazing. 

Even the 9x33 Creature I had snapped pretty quickly, and that's a much better size for me than the 8's I was riding.

So yea, keep up what you're doing, it's well fucking worth it and I hope other companies catch on to this whole "quality" stuff. 


All I have to say is that our process is so simple, our tools so basic... we have emerged AMAZED that making great skateboards is this simple! Not easy, but simple!

and these ARE the best skateboards we've ever ridden.

We still can't produce ENOUGH of them, but are working on balancing volume and quality. This year we'll see how MANY FickleBoards there can be.

And as stoked as we are about quality successes, we are ever humbled by the prospect of failures. If your board ever fails to "Wear Like Iron" out there, PLEASE contact us right here in Cincinnati and let us know. We will make sure you're stoked on wood built to be destroyed by your skateboarding!

Now please go destroy!

No comments:

Post a Comment