Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Controversial Facebook Posting!

everybody loves a good "facebook drama-comment war", right?

or do they HATE them?

Well, I got this one the other day and I thought it pretty much sums up the vast majority of our customer input:






man, this guy's got our number!

The only problem is, among the hundreds of boards out there, they are lasting so dang long on average, that... well... we're going to have to have you guys get some more customers for us, or double up your board orders or I'm gonna miss a house payment!

2 comments:

  1. I never see my husband anymore. He's always skating his Fickle and now I am
    a skate widow. Boo hoo hoo!
    -Mrs Gurley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rode my friends brand new Name Brand board and felt the same thing. It felt like is was flexing underneath me and one bad landing would snap it.

    ReplyDelete